Always be sure to place your cursor on the green letters of the assignment and click to find out more information about the assignment!
HOW TO ACCESS ONLINE BOOK
Follow these directions to get access to the World History Textbook online:
1. go to classzone.com
2. Select High School Social Studies and MA on the site, then click "Find Your Book"
3. Click on "Modern World History"
4. At bottom of page, go to Online Book
5. Create a Student Account or sign into your account if you already have one.
6. Activation code is 4482900-20 for those creating new account.
Watch the news on either the TV, the Internet, or in the news paper. Be sure to read all major events, focusing on world news. Any major story that appears in all three mediums is fair game for the news quiz.
Starting with the 2nd or 3rd quarter, depending on the class level, news quizzes will be unannounced. Students should be watching the news on a regular basis, which is a requirement for this course.
Also, selected classes will be able to take notes on the news at home (hand written only) and then use their notes on the quiz.